- Introduce the basic principles, applications and benefits of functional balance training.
- Explain the concept of using functional balance training to improve neuromuscular response, proprioception, postural awareness and kinetic chain function for all clients from youth through seniors and non-athletes through competitive athletes.
- Teach the proper methods of client assessment as it pertains to balance, proprioception, core stability and posture using Indo Board Balance Trainers.
- Introduce Indo Board products and explain differences and variety of uses of each product as well as the differences between Indo Board products and other popular balance training products on the market.
- Demonstrate the safest and most effective methods of using Indo Board products.
- Introduce instability resistance training and demonstrate how these integrated exercises benefit clients.
* Discuss and demonstrate scalability and progression of Indo Board exercises using each Indo Board product.
* Discuss and demonstrate movements and exercises developed for:
- Improving balance
* Proprioceptive conditioning or retraining
- Kinetic chain assessment
- Conditioning and strengthening of specific muscle groups and joint structures
- Conditioning and improving core strength
- Injury prevention
- Introduce a fun, innovative, safe and effective way for personal trainers to improve the quality of life of all clients through balance training.
*Course registration fees are non-refundable. However, if for any reason Indo Board cancels the course, registrants will receive a complete refund. Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made at least 14 days before the course date to Indo Board by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made later than that are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. Registrants may assign their course slot to another student for a $50 change fee.