Indo Board has many fun and mind-blowing surprises formulated to challenge and strengthen your core strength at IDEA World 2011!
* Indo Board Pushup and Squat Challenges
* Indo Board Product Knowledge Sessions
* Indo Board Personal Training Workouts
* Indo Board Group Fitness Demonstrations
* One on one and small group training sessions with Indo Board
* Indo Board Master Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors
* Information on Indo Board Continuing Education Workshops
* Indo Boarding -Session #529. Be there!
* Tweet us at #IndoBoardevent or follow @Indoboard
See us at booth # 1217. Date: August 11-14, 7:00 A.M. – 7:00P.M.
For more information, contact us at http://www.indoboard.com/ or go to http://www.ideafit.com/conference/idea-world-fitness-convention-2011
Ideal for Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers and Wellness Professionals
Saturday, March 5 · 9:00am – 5:00pm
Rocky’s Personal Training
4135 Portola Drive
Santa Cruz, California, 95062
Phone: (760) 310-1775
Understanding Functional Balance and Stability Training
Indo Board is proud to partner with Master Trainer Rocky Snyder to offer our Continuing Education Workshopin Santa Cruz, CA on July 23, 2011. Rocky is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer and a TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Rocky is also a club coach with USA Weightlifting and studied Muscle Balance & Function Development from 1993-1998. Rocky has over a decade of experience using the Indo Board as a training device with both professional athletes as well as clients of all backgrounds and fitness levels. He has also written three books on sports conditioning: Fit to Surf, Fit to Paddle, and Fit to Ski & Snowboard (McGraw-Hill, Inc.).
Hunter (Indo Board founder) was down in Oceanside early June 2010 and saw his friend and football legend Jr. Seau [Read more…] about Indo Board Surf lesson with Junior Seau and Hunter Joslin