Indo Board has many fun and mind-blowing surprises formulated to challenge and strengthen your core strength at IDEA World 2011!
* Indo Board Pushup and Squat Challenges
* Indo Board Product Knowledge Sessions
* Indo Board Personal Training Workouts
* Indo Board Group Fitness Demonstrations
* One on one and small group training sessions with Indo Board
* Indo Board Master Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors
* Information on Indo Board Continuing Education Workshops
* Indo Boarding -Session #529. Be there!
* Tweet us at #IndoBoardevent or follow @Indoboard
See us at booth # 1217. Date: August 11-14, 7:00 A.M. – 7:00P.M.
For more information, contact us at http://www.indoboard.com/ or go to http://www.ideafit.com/conference/idea-world-fitness-convention-2011
Action sports strength and conditioning trainer Paul Hiniker works with up-and-coming professional snowboarder Seamus O’Connor. Paul is certified with NASM, ACE, ISSA and efi Sports Medicine® and trains many of the world’s top professional snowboarders and surfers. Paul always uses Indo Board products to help his athletes improve their kinetic chain stability, core strength, balance and agility. Seamus O’Connor is seen here on the Indo Board Mini Pro deck and Indo Board Gigante Cushion. These exercises are intended to help Seamus gain better control and stability when executing big jumps and tricks in the halfpipe or on other obstacles. Seamus is sponsored by Nike 6.0, Burton and Oakley. Thanks to Frogs Fitness in Encinitas, CA for use of their facility.
About Paul Hiniker: http://www.surfexercises.com/paul_hiniker.php
About Seamus O’Connor: http://www.ttrworldtour.com/ranking/rider-report/rider/75808.html