Introducing the Indo Board Barefoot design by Indo Board Master Trainer, Nicola Cerciello! In this tutorial, Nicola explains the best foot placement positions for training on the Indo Board Barefoot design. For more information, questions, or tips, contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him to the next step!
We’ve been made aware of a new training application using the Indo Board!
We are honored to have Navy SEAL Veteran and tactical athlete, Rich Graham, and the Official Multi-Purpose Canine; Navy SEAL Foundation, NSW Family Foundation and Navy UDT/SEAL Museum event demonstrations, Miko AKA “War Beast” to the Indo Board Team!
Rich Graham writes, “Big thank you to Hunter, Gary & Georgette at @indo_board for sponsoring me as a tactical athlete and giving me one of their sweet boards to train with! I’m excited to create new shooting drills to enhance a shooter’s foundation, by utilizing an #indoboard. Live fire videos coming next week! Go check out their page!
Find Navy Seal Veteran, Mitch Graham, at http://tridentfitness.bigcartel.com/
Instagram: @trifitkb and @the_war_beast
Please, follow us on Indo Board’s social network. Thank you!
Indo Board Fitness on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IndoBoardFitness
Google +: https://plus.google.com/1057734581140…
Get Sponsored with Indo Board at Hookit: http://www.hookit.com/brands/indoboardman
Invest in yourself! Attend the Catalyst Fitness 3-Day Mentorship with Indo Board Master Trainer, Bill Sonnemaker, October 2nd-4th, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia, and get Indo Board Swag and much, much more!
Each Attendee will gain a thorough knowledge of:
• How and why Myofascial Slings and Lines play such a large role in Functional Anatomy
• How to systematically perform Static and Dynamic Postural Assessments
• Using the results of your assessments to learn how to create an exercise program that meets all of your clients needs
• How to use technology to be more efficient with your time while producing a higher quality product
• How to use Nomenclature to manipulate exercise Acute Variables to add thousands of exercises to your exercise library
• A step by step plan for starting and running a successful Personal Training Business
Investment: $1,299 per Person
Includes Catalyst Fitness shirt, coffee / beverages, and healthy snacks. In addition, attendees will receive a 30-minute post-mentorship
phone consultation with Bill Sonnemaker, MS. Payment options available on request.
Attendees will receive the same business forms and program design tools that we use at Catalyst Fitness in an easy and ready to use
electronic and editable format so that they will be able to reproduce amazing and consistent results for their clients when they return home.
When purchased separately this alone is a $1,000 value.
As a bonus, Attendees will also be given the course materials and online video access to over 36 hours of content from our
Exam Prep ($299 Value) and Practical Skills Courses ($299 Value).
Attendees should plan on arriving on Friday morning. When possible request an “early check in” at your hotel so that you can get
checked in prior to the start of the Mentorship.
Note: Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring a lap top to follow along in class and to complete their homework assignments
All Mentorship attendees receive a minimum of $600 in equipment, products, gift certificates, education, clothing and swag from sponsors!
361 Surge Performance Training
Dynamax, American Made. Athlete Approved.
Trigger Point Performance
ACE, American Council on Exercise
• 1:00 PM Meet and greet at Host Facility
• 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM Receive gifts from sponsors and review of Mentorship materials
• 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Learning to Move
• 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM A Practical Approach to Functional Anatomy Using
Myofascial Slings and Lines
• 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM Understanding Postural Dysfunction Patterns Through Static
and Dynamic Postural Assessments
• 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Lower Extremities
Homework Assignment: Review Handouts for Tomorrow’s Sessions
• 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Using 3 Dimensional Nomenclature to Manipulate
• 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM An Integrated Approach to Movement Prep (aka Dynamic
Flexibility and Mobilizers)
• 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM An Integrated Approach to Program Design: From Corrective
Exercise to Performance Enhancement and Everything in Between
• 12:30PM – 1:30PM Lunch
• 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM How to Start and Run a Successful Personal Training Business: Part 1
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip-Complex
• 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Group Workout –Loaded Movement Training
• 6:00 PM Dinner as a Group (Optional)
Homework Assignment: Review Handouts for Tomorrow’s Sessions
• 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Starting Off on the Right Foot: Capturing Clients, Intake,
Assessments, and Everything in Between
• 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM How to Start and Run a Successful Personal Training Business:
• 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
• 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Client Report and Program Design (Interactive-Attendees will use
their computers here)
• 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Upper Extremities
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Group Workout-Joint Friendly Metabolic Training
• 5:00 PM –5:45 PM Roundtable: Q and A Session
• 5:45 PM –6:00 PM Closing Comments and Prizes
Bill Sonnemaker, MS, PES, CES, CSCS
Co-Founder, Catalyst Fitness
COO, Catalyst Fitness
Director of Strength and Conditioning, Gracie Barra-Georgia
Author and Presenter for PT on The Net
Author and Presenter for IDEA Health and Fitness Association
Catalyst Fitness is Home to…
2015 Best of Atlanta-Best Personal Trainer, Jezebel Magazine
2014 Best of Atlanta-Best Personal Trainer, Jezebel Magazine
2013 PFP Trainer of the Year
2009 Business of the Year
2007 IDEA International Personal Trainer of the Year
2007 NASM Pursuit of Excellence Award Winner
2006 Best Gym in the Southeast by Competitor Magazine
Voted Atlanta’s #1 Personal Trainer 3 Years in a Row (2004-2006)
Master Trainer for IDEA, ACE, MET, ViPR, Trigger Point, IndoBoard, and SURGE
2233 Peachtree Rd N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Click Here for Parking Instructions: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151916562652401.1073741840.98213427400&type=3
Happy day to you. 🙂 Georgette
Fun! Indo Board Master Trainer, Nicola Cerciello, will hold special Indo Board classes for children.
The course will be divided into two age group: 5 – 9 years, and 10 – 14 years. The aim of this course is to teach children a fun way to learn about proprioception and to test their balance skills.
DATES: July 16 – 19 WHERE: Senigallia, Italy
For more information, contact Nicola Cerciello at email@example.com
Check out Nicola’s Youtube page. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYutTkweMV6kB7K-C9vprJA
Are you in Italy and want an Indo board? http://www.indoboard.it/
Have a great day. 🙂 Georgette