It was a great success for Indo Board at IDEA World Fitness Convention 2011! A big thanks goes out to Indo Board Ambassadors and Team Riders in attendance and to everyone there for the positive energy!
action sports training
Indo Board Enthusiast, Todd Aimer, 4th degree black belt and former pro surfer, loves training on the Indo Board and uses it religiously in his martial art studios. In this video, he trains Dr. Stephanie Green. Tip: Unlike Dr. Green, who performs this exercise excellently, place your fingers on top the Indo Board to avoid having your fingers pinched!
Sign up quick to get your continuing education units (CEU’s) with Indo Board Master Trainer, Arthur Hsu! Hurry! The workshop is scheduled for this Saturday, August 6th at IZIA Human Performance in Carlsbad, California! This class is ideal for certified personal trainers, physical therapists, group fitness instructors, athletic trainers and wellness professionals.
To register: http://indoboard.com/continuing_education/
Indo Board has many fun and mind-blowing surprises formulated to challenge and strengthen your core strength at IDEA World 2011!
* Indo Board Pushup and Squat Challenges
* Indo Board Product Knowledge Sessions
* Indo Board Personal Training Workouts
* Indo Board Group Fitness Demonstrations
* One on one and small group training sessions with Indo Board
* Indo Board Master Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors
* Information on Indo Board Continuing Education Workshops
* Indo Boarding -Session #529. Be there!
* Tweet us at #IndoBoardevent or follow @Indoboard
See us at booth # 1217. Date: August 11-14, 7:00 A.M. – 7:00P.M.
For more information, contact us at http://www.indoboard.com/ or go to http://www.ideafit.com/conference/idea-world-fitness-convention-2011
Indo Board President and Founder, Hunter Joslin aka IndoMan, trains with Indo Board Master Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Specialist, You-Lee.