Indo Board is very happy to partner with https://www.yourtrainer.com/indoboard to create the best balance, core, and strength workouts on the market. You now have hours of Indo Board workouts with every exercise tailored to your abilities so you can get fit fast and have fun while doing it. Get entire Indo Board workout programs designed specifically for your goals within seconds of downloading the Your Trainer App. Just visit http://www.yourtrainer.com/indoboard to register and get started training!
Indo Board is very happy to partner with https://www.yourtrainer.com/indoboard to create the best balance, core, and strength workouts on the market. You now have hours of Indo Board workouts with every exercise tailored to your abilities so you can get fit fast and have fun while doing it. Get entire Indo Board workout programs designed specifically for your goals within seconds of downloading the Your Trainer App.
How To Do A Plank Variation Exercise with the Gigante Cushion underneath your flipped over Indo Board.
The Indo Board Team had a great and very busy time meeting new people at the BAM Conference in Chico, California. Thank you Team Rider, Carol Shankland, for leading the Indo Yoga Board and Indo Board workshops! Check out this video featuring Indo Board Man Hunter Joslin demonstrating a plank variation exercise using the Gigante Cushion underneath a flipped over Indo Board. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3so5gTR-6s Fun. 🙂 Georgette
How To Take Your Snowboarding, Skiing, Surfing, Skateboarding, Longboarding And Every Kind Of Board Sport and Traditional Sports To The Next Level.
We love Indo Boards because they work to help us to be exponentially better at what we love to do: snowboard, ski, surf, skateboard, SUP – including other extreme sports like bmx, motocross, and jiu jitsu, to traditional sports like golf, nascar, and football. We can even make your company culture a better and healthier place with our Stand Up Desk Package. We can even help you with your yoga practice. We’re all about core and balance training and keeping fitness fun. Core and balance training are integral aspects for every kind of person from novice, professional athlete to – you name it. Which is why Indo Board works for everyone. Across the board.
Because at her very core, the very essence of her existence, she is one incredibly strong, bright, and beautiful human being. Or maybe it’s because she has one amazingly innate relationship with the ocean. Or maybe it’s because she embodies Aloha. Or maybe it’s because you can always find a kind word from her and know it came from her heart.
Suzie Cooney, who is also an Indo Board Brand Ambassador and Team Rider, recently came out with her new book titled, How to Increase Your Stand Up Paddling Performance, Beginner to Elite. And there is something in it for everyone. And we know for sure she features the Indo Board Gigante Cushion and the Indo Kicktail for some killer workouts! Everyone should have this book. Or two. Like me. I bought the digital and I also have the beautful hard copy!
“LOVE” ❤ this! Our Indo Board Brand Ambassador, Suzie Cooney has written a great and new book titled, How to Increase Your Stand Up Paddling Performance, Beginner to Elite.
And we know for sure she is featuring our Gigante Cushion and the Indo Board Kicktail for some killer workouts!
Suzie loves our gear and promises that by buying her book you will immediately discover how to paddle with more power, become faster off the start and build more body and water confidence and a whole lot more.
Invest in yourself! Attend the Catalyst Fitness 3-Day Mentorship with Indo Board Master Trainer, Bill Sonnemaker, October 2nd-4th, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia, and get Indo Board Swag and much, much more!
Each Attendee will gain a thorough knowledge of:
• How and why Myofascial Slings and Lines play such a large role in Functional Anatomy
• How to systematically perform Static and Dynamic Postural Assessments
• Using the results of your assessments to learn how to create an exercise program that meets all of your clients needs
• How to use technology to be more efficient with your time while producing a higher quality product
• How to use Nomenclature to manipulate exercise Acute Variables to add thousands of exercises to your exercise library
• A step by step plan for starting and running a successful Personal Training Business
Investment: $1,299 per Person
Includes Catalyst Fitness shirt, coffee / beverages, and healthy snacks. In addition, attendees will receive a 30-minute post-mentorship
phone consultation with Bill Sonnemaker, MS. Payment options available on request.
Attendees will receive the same business forms and program design tools that we use at Catalyst Fitness in an easy and ready to use
electronic and editable format so that they will be able to reproduce amazing and consistent results for their clients when they return home.
When purchased separately this alone is a $1,000 value.
As a bonus, Attendees will also be given the course materials and online video access to over 36 hours of content from our
Exam Prep ($299 Value) and Practical Skills Courses ($299 Value).
Attendees should plan on arriving on Friday morning. When possible request an “early check in” at your hotel so that you can get
checked in prior to the start of the Mentorship.
Note: Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring a lap top to follow along in class and to complete their homework assignments
All Mentorship attendees receive a minimum of $600 in equipment, products, gift certificates, education, clothing and swag from sponsors!
• 1:00 PM Meet and greet at Host Facility
• 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM Receive gifts from sponsors and review of Mentorship materials
• 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Learning to Move
• 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM A Practical Approach to Functional Anatomy Using
Myofascial Slings and Lines
• 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM Understanding Postural Dysfunction Patterns Through Static
and Dynamic Postural Assessments
• 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Lower Extremities
Homework Assignment: Review Handouts for Tomorrow’s Sessions
• 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Using 3 Dimensional Nomenclature to Manipulate
• 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM An Integrated Approach to Movement Prep (aka Dynamic
Flexibility and Mobilizers)
• 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM An Integrated Approach to Program Design: From Corrective
Exercise to Performance Enhancement and Everything in Between
• 12:30PM – 1:30PM Lunch
• 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM How to Start and Run a Successful Personal Training Business: Part 1
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip-Complex
• 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Group Workout –Loaded Movement Training
• 6:00 PM Dinner as a Group (Optional)
Homework Assignment: Review Handouts for Tomorrow’s Sessions
• 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Starting Off on the Right Foot: Capturing Clients, Intake,
Assessments, and Everything in Between
• 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM How to Start and Run a Successful Personal Training Business:
• 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
• 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Client Report and Program Design (Interactive-Attendees will use
their computers here)
• 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Upper Extremities
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Group Workout-Joint Friendly Metabolic Training
• 5:00 PM –5:45 PM Roundtable: Q and A Session
• 5:45 PM –6:00 PM Closing Comments and Prizes
Bill Sonnemaker, MS, PES, CES, CSCS Co-Founder, Catalyst Fitness COO, Catalyst Fitness Director of Strength and Conditioning, Gracie Barra-Georgia Author and Presenter for PT on The Net Author and Presenter for IDEA Health and Fitness Association
Catalyst Fitness is Home to…
2015 Best of Atlanta-Best Personal Trainer, Jezebel Magazine
2014 Best of Atlanta-Best Personal Trainer, Jezebel Magazine
2013 PFP Trainer of the Year
2009 Business of the Year
2007 IDEA International Personal Trainer of the Year
2007 NASM Pursuit of Excellence Award Winner
2006 Best Gym in the Southeast by Competitor Magazine
Voted Atlanta’s #1 Personal Trainer 3 Years in a Row (2004-2006)
Master Trainer for IDEA, ACE, MET, ViPR, Trigger Point, IndoBoard, and SURGE