Because at her very core, the very essence of her existence, she is one incredibly strong, bright, and beautiful human being. Or maybe it’s because she has one amazingly innate relationship with the ocean. Or maybe it’s because she embodies Aloha. Or maybe it’s because you can always find a kind word from her and know it came from her heart.
Suzie Cooney, who is also an Indo Board Brand Ambassador and Team Rider, recently came out with her new book titled, How to Increase Your Stand Up Paddling Performance, Beginner to Elite. And there is something in it for everyone. And we know for sure she features the Indo Board Gigante Cushion and the Indo Kicktail for some killer workouts! Everyone should have this book. Or two. Like me. I bought the digital and I also have the beautful hard copy!
“LOVE” ❤ this! Our Indo Board Brand Ambassador, Suzie Cooney has written a great and new book titled, How to Increase Your Stand Up Paddling Performance, Beginner to Elite.
And we know for sure she is featuring our Gigante Cushion and the Indo Board Kicktail for some killer workouts!
Suzie loves our gear and promises that by buying her book you will immediately discover how to paddle with more power, become faster off the start and build more body and water confidence and a whole lot more.
Invest in yourself! Attend the Catalyst Fitness 3-Day Mentorship with Indo Board Master Trainer, Bill Sonnemaker, October 2nd-4th, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia, and get Indo Board Swag and much, much more!
Each Attendee will gain a thorough knowledge of:
• How and why Myofascial Slings and Lines play such a large role in Functional Anatomy
• How to systematically perform Static and Dynamic Postural Assessments
• Using the results of your assessments to learn how to create an exercise program that meets all of your clients needs
• How to use technology to be more efficient with your time while producing a higher quality product
• How to use Nomenclature to manipulate exercise Acute Variables to add thousands of exercises to your exercise library
• A step by step plan for starting and running a successful Personal Training Business
Investment: $1,299 per Person
Includes Catalyst Fitness shirt, coffee / beverages, and healthy snacks. In addition, attendees will receive a 30-minute post-mentorship
phone consultation with Bill Sonnemaker, MS. Payment options available on request.
Attendees will receive the same business forms and program design tools that we use at Catalyst Fitness in an easy and ready to use
electronic and editable format so that they will be able to reproduce amazing and consistent results for their clients when they return home.
When purchased separately this alone is a $1,000 value.
As a bonus, Attendees will also be given the course materials and online video access to over 36 hours of content from our
Exam Prep ($299 Value) and Practical Skills Courses ($299 Value).
Attendees should plan on arriving on Friday morning. When possible request an “early check in” at your hotel so that you can get
checked in prior to the start of the Mentorship.
Note: Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring a lap top to follow along in class and to complete their homework assignments
All Mentorship attendees receive a minimum of $600 in equipment, products, gift certificates, education, clothing and swag from sponsors!
• 1:00 PM Meet and greet at Host Facility
• 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM Receive gifts from sponsors and review of Mentorship materials
• 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Learning to Move
• 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM A Practical Approach to Functional Anatomy Using
Myofascial Slings and Lines
• 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM Understanding Postural Dysfunction Patterns Through Static
and Dynamic Postural Assessments
• 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Lower Extremities
Homework Assignment: Review Handouts for Tomorrow’s Sessions
• 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Using 3 Dimensional Nomenclature to Manipulate
• 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM An Integrated Approach to Movement Prep (aka Dynamic
Flexibility and Mobilizers)
• 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM An Integrated Approach to Program Design: From Corrective
Exercise to Performance Enhancement and Everything in Between
• 12:30PM – 1:30PM Lunch
• 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM How to Start and Run a Successful Personal Training Business: Part 1
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip-Complex
• 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Group Workout –Loaded Movement Training
• 6:00 PM Dinner as a Group (Optional)
Homework Assignment: Review Handouts for Tomorrow’s Sessions
• 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Starting Off on the Right Foot: Capturing Clients, Intake,
Assessments, and Everything in Between
• 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM How to Start and Run a Successful Personal Training Business:
• 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
• 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Client Report and Program Design (Interactive-Attendees will use
their computers here)
• 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Myofascial Release for the Upper Extremities
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Group Workout-Joint Friendly Metabolic Training
• 5:00 PM –5:45 PM Roundtable: Q and A Session
• 5:45 PM –6:00 PM Closing Comments and Prizes
Bill Sonnemaker, MS, PES, CES, CSCS Co-Founder, Catalyst Fitness COO, Catalyst Fitness Director of Strength and Conditioning, Gracie Barra-Georgia Author and Presenter for PT on The Net Author and Presenter for IDEA Health and Fitness Association
Catalyst Fitness is Home to…
2015 Best of Atlanta-Best Personal Trainer, Jezebel Magazine
2014 Best of Atlanta-Best Personal Trainer, Jezebel Magazine
2013 PFP Trainer of the Year
2009 Business of the Year
2007 IDEA International Personal Trainer of the Year
2007 NASM Pursuit of Excellence Award Winner
2006 Best Gym in the Southeast by Competitor Magazine
Voted Atlanta’s #1 Personal Trainer 3 Years in a Row (2004-2006)
Master Trainer for IDEA, ACE, MET, ViPR, Trigger Point, IndoBoard, and SURGE
Summer is here and it’s time to learn how to surf with #IndoBoard Enthusiast, Brian Gale of Nex Generation Surf School.
I worked as one of Brian Gale’s surf instructors many moons ago, and it was one of the most fun and rewarding jobs I’ve ever had. Brian is a talented surfer and one of the best and one of the most passionate surf instructors in the Cocoa Beach, Florida area. If you’d like to learn how to surf, get in touch with Brian. Phone:(321)591-9577. Web: www.nexgensurf.com.
Heather Thomas is the kind of woman that you just can’t ignore.
Maybe it’s because she has a great love of adventure – like enjoying the day walking with a pride of lions in Africa. Or maybe it’s because she loves challenging herself to see what she can do – like holding a crow pose on an Indo Board and Roller stacked on top of another Indo Board and Roller. http://iconosquare.com/p/1005860990674128212_24890882 Or maybe it’s because of the light that shines forth from the core of her being that emanates out like a summer sun – and you just can’t help but want to be in that light. Because it makes you feel good. Needless to say, but I’m going to say it anyway, Heather Thomas is one strong, bright, and beautiful human being.
Her enthusiasm to say the least is infectious. Here’s her take on how to do Downward Facing Dog Leg lifts on the Indo Yoga Board.
“Begin on your hands and knees. Exhale as you tuck your toes and lift your knees off the floor. Reach your pelvis up toward the ceiling, then draw your sit bones toward the wall behind you. Gently begin to straighten your legs, but do not lock your knees. Bring your body into the shape of an “V.” Step both feet together. Then, with your arms and legs straight, inhale and lift your right leg straight back and up, high in the air. Flex your right foot and reach back through your heel. Sweep your right leg back and up behind you, keeping your toes pointed toward the floor and hips in line. Lift your leg as high as you can without letting your stomach and ribs pop forward. As you exhale, lower your toes back to the floor. Repeat 5 times, then switch to the other side.”
Would you like to know more about Indo Board Brand Ambassador Heather Thomas and her yoga classes? Here you go. http://www.htlyoga.com.