On the 1th day of Christmas Indo Board Man showed me
eleven Indo Board riders!
These 11 people are crazy about the Indo Balance Board! They come from different backgrounds, surfers, skaters, olympians, trainers, yoga masters, and pro footballers!
1. Team Rider Bryan Twardus shows off his Indo Balance Board skills!
2. Lindsay Vonn Practices on her Indo Board
My #GoProApp caught some balance training today. Def need to check out this app, SO easy!! @gopro
Posted by Lindsey Vonn on Wednesday, August 21, 2013
3. Surfer Molli Miller uses the Indo Balance Board to teach the next generation of Surfers at her surf school
4.Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor, Chicago Open Champion, 2nd place Pan Am Championships, 2016 Master World Champion, and Indo Board team rider, Jim Barrett shows off his balance board skills.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor, Chicago Open Champion, 2nd place Pan Am Championships, 2016 Master World Champion, and Indo Board team rider, Jim Barret. Jim teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Comprido Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy. 🙂 GeorgetteFind it here ss1.us/a/eA86FMpv
Posted by INDO BOARD, THE BOARD SPORT FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE on Thursday, September 21, 2017
5. Team Rider Sophie Compeau balance training during the hockey off season
6. Did you know the Indo Board makes a cameo in Soul Surfer?!?!?!
(image from IMDB)
7. World Champion Sky Jumper Ryan Dodd
8. Ahlee Dee shows some serious skill in her video
9. Zalia can multi task on her Indo Board.
Wait for it… And I think you just got spanked by this little 8 year old girl in 2nd grade… ???????????? ???????????? Zaila is INDO IT. #Pretty #cute #talented and #powerful #IndoBoardGirl. #basketball #balanceBoard #fun #fitness ????????????✌Georgette #Repost @basketball_as_art with @repostapp. ・・・ Zaila. 8yo 2ndgrader. #girlsbasketball. This is pretty unsafe if you don’t have a lot of practice at it… So Children, please don’t try stuff like this without responsible adult supervision.
10. Even the Late Junior Seau got a lesson from Indo Board Man
And finally, the 11th rider is Indo Board Man Hunter Joslin showing off his impressive Indo Skills.
Posted by INDO BOARD, THE BOARD SPORT FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE on Friday, September 23, 2016
Have a Balanced Day!